To get the most out of this site, I suggest that:
1. You should decide in which of two regions your preferred country is located. Click on either "Soviet Asia/Transcaucasia" or "West & East Asia" This takes you to a map of the region with buttons for each country - click on one and you'll be taken to your destination.
2. On your destination page you'll find a listing of all the aircraft types used by this air arm since 1945 (at least that's the plan!)
3. Select an aircraft type and click on "Kits Here". You'll be taken to the "Scalemates" website and shown all models that have been made of that aircraft, in all scales.
4. Return to Asian Air Arms and click on "Schemes Here" and you'll be taken to the "Wings Palette" (or a similar), website which will give you a selection of possible camouflage/paint finishes worn by that aircraft in the service of your selected air arm.
5. Return to Asian Air Arms and click on "Photo Here" and you'll see a photo of that aircraft in the service of your selected air arm. I've tried, wherever possible to select photos that are out of the ordinary or are wearing unusual finishes.
6. At the top left of the table you'll see a tab entitled "References" - this will take you into a variety of different resources, from serial numbers to models made by - and photos taken by - members; from authoritative reports to highly recommended websites; and so on. Most "References" pages vary but you'll find them to be extraordinarily interesting - mini treasure troves.
7. Back to the Home Page and you'll find the tab "Aircraft Type Search". These are PDF files that allow you to identify the air arms your chosen aircraft has served with. On the Home Page you'll also find tabs for Book Reviews, Show Schedule, Decal Suppliers and Members' Market.
8. I need your help! I'm sure there are errors in the content - please help me to correct them - I shan't be offended - honestly!
9. Now, get started by clicking one of the "Country Search" buttons - happy trawling!